Sunday, July 6, 2008

Jane, Chaurasia, Satya and Freakonomics(only some snippets)

Jane, Chaurasia and Satya... who are these? Friends? Indeed they are. They are my best friends nowadays... and they are to continue becoming my best friends at least for another month... Question is, who are they? Haha.... they are respectively the Indian authors of Physiology, Anatomy and Biochemistry text book. In the preceding 1 month they are to be my companion, my very best and good companion... because in one month, I'm having my professional examination. 1st MBBS professional examination.
Quoting my seniors notion on this crucial exam: "This is between life and death... so no wonder you guys are so stubborn to get up and come to Subuh prayer at F15" (ironic heh? hehe). By the way it is true in its truest sense. It's so crucial that failing is of no option and totally unpardonable. Repeating will be cost me a fortune.
So... hurm ... Fraekonomics? What the freak? I call this book as my study pause book. Reading Jane, chau chau and Satya often makes my frontal lobe goes fatigue... pausing for a sip of some economics fact will reduce its ischaemic state.
So... Srinivas says that exam comes and goes but knowledge remains... I want to add something to this philosophical thought of a 26 year old anatomy lecturer... exam comes and goes and never come again... but knowledge need to be retained in your frontal lobe. For God's sake they'll ask you the relation of profunda brachii artery when you are in the second year and the consecutive years.

1 comment:

ilhami abdul rahman said...

i thought guyton is one of the list also? ;p jane tu JAIN eh?

relation of profundi brachii A.,they'll ask you in the final mbbs exam..kalo dapat soalan tu la..plg xpun, in surgery posting(paling awal)..hehe

anyway, bittaufeeq wannajah bahira for the coming exam~
prepare well,do well,success well.


okies, jaa~ wsalam