Sunday, February 24, 2008

India: A New Chapter


I've been in India for the past five months-since October 2007. Now its February 2008. 5 months is such a long period. Many things have I gone through. Bulks to be shared and tons to tell. Last 20th of February I’ve celebrated my 21st birthday. An appropriate day to begin writing entries again after leaving this blog unattended for five months (poor blog heh heh).


From today onwards InsyaAllah I'm updating my blog with series of entries reminiscing my experiences and stories to be thought about. There are much to be shared about. It can't stay here in my memory forever. It'll deplete with time and age as per the normal of human being. Hence, writing it would save all the memories and thought that have crossed my mind before.


India is indeed a new chapter in my life. It begin around September 2007. MARA sent me here for my medical studies at International Medical School (IMS). IMS is a college under Management Science University (MSU), formerly known as KUTPM. Indeed it’s a Malaysian college established here in Bangalore…filled fully with Malaysian students. Ironic isn’t it? Haha. Let it be. Just hope someday that MSU will take admission from local Indians and other international students.

So here I am now. Aged 21 already, living cordially in Bangalore amongst other 200 something Malaysian st udents, studying MBBS. Oh Yes… maybe… this blog will be co-authored by my dear brother in Islam, Ahmad Farid Nazmi.

I’ll halt for now. This entry is just the beginning for a new chapter in India…

Wallahuallam…

Al-Insan

No comments: