Friday, August 24, 2007

Sell my dignity? the price is priceless

When we talk dignity, we talk about self valuation or the so called harga diri.

When we have 'harga diri' it means that we can trade our dignity with something...

Just something for us to ponder about.

Allah buys us with heaven...

heaven is priceless!!!

But we tend to sell ourselves to materials... which have prices!!!

But no matter how pricey the material is, its still cheap. Why? because unlike the heaven, jannah, materials don't last forever.

So let's 'sell' ourselves to Allah. I don't mean sell as if 'selling'. I mean submit. Prostrate to Allah...

How? guidelines from our beloved prophet Muhammad pbuh are here to help us 'selling' ourselves to Allah.

1. amalan
2. charities fisabilillah
3. beneficial knowledge...

so money and materials are just tools for me to do these three real business.

It's a simple, clean, peaceful and prosperous way of life isn't it?

This is Islam... a deen that is so beautifull... woe to me that i have missed many chances to embrace this deen full-heartedly during my 20 years duration of life.

No comments: