Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My next girlfriend is my wife

My next girlfriend is my wife
Well, im 20 now and by this age, im already thinking about marriage. Haha.. sounds too early right? but indeed yes, im thinking over it. But why? Most of us, at this age will opt for girlfriends at this age. It is way too early for a mariage... way too early because we need to have fun first. HAVE FUN? is this all life about? HAVE FUN? Yes, most of us made this as their purpose of life; lets learn and have a little fun; lets have some fun; in a motivation programme, fun is needed, fun, fun,fun... life is for fun, life is funny!!! haha!!! enjoy life till you die!!!! NO WAY!! i don't go for that. Boring? Well you'll say im boring of course because im not having this ideology as my purpose of life. InsyaAllah, im living on the purpose of life being erected by Allah... wamakhalaqtuljinnawalins, illaliya'buduun. and We don't create man and jin except to submit to Us.
That's why im thinking of marriage. because marriage is for fun, its for love and now that im looking for a love of a spouse. again, too early? Yes, too early. But no its not. i also have feelings, feelings of affection that i think i need to nurture in order for me to become a muslim in the real context, muslim who really submit to Islam which is literally means sunnatullah by which the western equates the meaning to the word 'natural'. Simply, I need to be a normal human who follows the nature. Who follows the guidance that GOD give to a male. the guidanceis, i need to love and to be loved by a woman, and if i don't have that i'm not performing my duty as a human and of course as a muslim. So, im looking for a girl to love,but yet i still didn't find it and the time has not come yet for me to commit although it is around the corner. well, simply like this lah.... i want to have a partner, but the IB exam is around the corner, so the action of finding one would jeopardize my result. Furthermore, i don't want just a concourse-like love relationship... i want a serious one so that i can call my partner "tunang"..... MY NEXT GF WILL BE MY FUTURE WIFE, INSYAALLAH.
Wallahuallam

No comments: